Post 3: My favorite piece of technology.

My favorite piece of technology, is the computer, given the series of opportunities and advantages that it gives us. I got it last year, after having worked and saved for a few months. And I use it to read books, research of my interest and do recreational activities such as playing games adventure stories, watch movies terror, blood, horror and action series. 

Currently for the pandemic, I use the computer daily, and sometimes I have occupied it more than once a day. I like it a lot because with this I can learn anything on internet. I think that my life would be different without it, I can`t understand or know new things and I can`t have my classes, which would bring great difficuties for my academic life.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My best friend.

Post 1:Bibliography.

Post 4: My favorite festivity.