Post 5: My best friend.

When I was little, I didn't really like interacting with people, so I didn't have a best friend until high school. His name is Nicolas, I met him at the library in second year, and to this day he is and will continue to be my best friend. When I was little, I didn't really like interacting with people, so I didn't have a best friend until high school. His name is Nicolas, I met him at the library in second year, and to this day he is and will continue to be my best friend. I think my best memory with him was the day before my graduation, where I had an accident and arrived at the hospital. Despite being in another class, he came to see me after school and didn't leave until he knew I was okay.

  


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1:Bibliography.

Post 4: My favorite festivity.