Post 2: Why did you choose your career / study programm


When I was a little child, I dreamed with being an architect or a doctor given to their are professionals that I admire too much I know that my option can be change with time but always haved in mind that I would be undergraduate.

When I joining  to university applying to various degree such as chemist,  medicine and psychology

At the end i chose psychology for being one of the predilect discipline tto study the human mind on of the most bigger misteries of the universe

For now my experience in the university has been very good, i feel that every  time i get closer more to my goals.

the jobs that interest me the most are researcher and academic  because they are close to the scientific vision that I want to achieve.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My best friend.

Post 1:Bibliography.

Post 4: My favorite festivity.